Gas extraction - the concept
Landfill gas plants consists of the following components:
- The gas recovery plant, which consists of a number of gas extraction wells drilled in the landfill site with necessary suction lines.
- The gas module, which is a modular designed container in which the gas from the extraction wells is regulated, cleaned and compressed.
- The gas transmission line between the gas module and the CHP module.
- The CHP module, which in principle is a containerized standard gas engine.
- Monitoring and operating system
- The transformer station
- District heating connection to consumer or customer.